RISE interns are bright, hardworking people who don’t necessarily fit the corporate mould. Grades aren’t everything, and RISE gives you a chance to show off the skills that really matter.
The RISE team look for the hidden gems; the great people that the big recruiters miss. Maybe you…
- want to work somewhere a bit different
- are looking to make your mark
- have more to offer than just a degree
- haven’t found a job you love yet
- are an experienced or career change graduate looking to get into something completely different
- want or need to stay in the Sheffield City Region area
If this sounds like you, then the next intake of RISE could be perfect for you!
You can be the first to find out about future RISE roles as soon as they are available, plus top tips and lots more about our application process by joining us on Facebook and Twitter
There will be five key stages to the recruitment process:
- Application form
- Video interview
- Assessment centre
- Final interview
- Business induction
NB. If you are applying in an area of national skills shortage, such as electrical engineering or software development, you will not be required to attend an assessment centre, but will complete a short application form and video interview.