- RT @WizuWorkspace: The newest Wizu Workspace - 32 Eyre Street in Sheffield has its grand opening party on Feb 27th. There are a handful of…
- RT @OLPSheffield: So proud to have a world leading research centre right here at #SheffieldOlympicLegacyPark following the opening @sheffha…
- RT @ShefUniNews: We were delighted to welcome Secretary of State for Housing @RobertJenrick and @SCR_Mayor to @TheAMRC @sheffielduni this m…
How we can help
We deal in commercial solutions. We will work with you to sharpen the numbers in your business case, to find the most cost effective premises in the right locations and to recruit and nurture the talent you need to be successful.
Where appropriate, we will help you to engage with local and national supply chain partners and introduce you to local business networks. Support for innovation and research is an essential part of our offer and our links with Sheffield’s excellent Universities are second to none. Other services the Investment Team can assist your business with include;
Our comprehensive knowledge of Sheffield’s commercial property market will enable us to help you find the most suitable office or premises for your business.
We can help you identify and access appropriate grants, loans, or equity finance.
A HR consultancy service giving you access to labour and salary information, advice on employment eg apprenticeships and skill grants and recruitment services. We have just launched a Sheffield City Region jobs board and facebook page where companies can advertise their vacancies.
- Access to supply chains and networks
Help to identify and introduce you to the appropriate local and national supply chain partners and networks relevant to your business needs.
- Knowledge and Innovation
Access to our regional knowledge base, which includes local Universities in addition to many private sector research organisations.
- Relocation Support
A tailored relocation service to support the requirements of key personnel relocating to the city.
- Accessing Council Services
Access to the relevant local authority statutory services provided by the council, including planning, environmental permits etc.
- Ongoing Support
We will support the ongoing growth of your business eg marketing plans and work with you proactively to develop further opportunities to invest within the city.
Be sure to contact us to see how we can help.