- The guide currently covers businesses permitted to open from 12 April, inc. retail, close contact services (such as… https://t.co/MPVT8XQtyx
- #Sheffield business getting ready to reopen? We’ve been working with departments across @SheffCouncil to create a g… https://t.co/GW5W5SczJy
- RT @SHFDigital: We are again inviting businesses, organisations and individuals to put on their own events during the @ShefDigiFest week.…
Starting and Growing Your Business
Business Sheffield offer a comprehensive service designed to help businesses thrive and grow, whether they be start-up or established. From a series of start-up sessions aimed at those thinking of going into business, through to a suite of workshops covering topics as diverse as digital marketing (inc websites, social media etc) selling on Amazon, terms and conditions, employing people for the first time, selling face to face, telephone selling and more, our sole aim is to help you develop a successful business.
We also offer on going one-to-one support from highly experienced and knowledgeable advisors, as well as the possibility of an appointment with a commercial lawyer or accountant if you have a particular problem or query. There is no charge for any of the services we offer
If you are looking to start a business, become self-employed or already have a business operating in the city that you want to grow, Business Sheffield are here to help you. Email or call us at BusinessSheffield@sheffield.gov.uk 01142 245000.
Sheffield was recently rated the best City to start or grow a business in the UK . (Payment Sense Report 2019) Sheffield was also rated as one of the leading Cities in the UK for female entrepreneurship with 38% growth in the last 12 months. (Business Leader 2019).
Business Sheffield is the business facing arm of Sheffield City Council. We are one of the deliverers of The Launchpad Start-up Programme.
Launchpad is receiving up to £2,073,681 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (and in London the intermediate body Greater London Authority) is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.
- Its spring networking next Wednesday with Business Sheffield, have you booked your place yet? Tel 01142245000 to bo… https://t.co/vX1mhUZizf
- Developed in Sheffield by local Entrepreneur Susan Ismail, one of Business Sheffield's Start-up clients. This free… https://t.co/6JemWFIgJr